Sunday, March 24, 2019

Entry #23 Week Five Post Four

What's up guys?

I was talking to Reem and I gained some inspiration to start working on my CCR.

Here are the compulsory questions:

-How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
-How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
-How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

I can only really fully answer the first two questions. This post will include some bullets on what will be in my answers. I personally have more elaborate responses but I have included a couple of words to capture some of my messages. 

1. -cover dystopian society concept
-sexuality, representation of homosexual relationships
-compatibility
2. -film festivals
-local college events
-social media accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment